Oyama Zipline Adventure Park is a family-run business and this will be our ninth year of operation. Want a summer job like no other? We are looking for an Aerial Park Manager as well as a Zipline Course Manager to start early Spring 2019 and working full-time April through October.
COURSE MANAGERS (1 in each big adventure park)
We are currently seeking two full-time managers to lead the guide teams, oversee daily operations and liaise with the owners. Applicants must have experience in the Tourism Industry, possess leadership skills and have a dynamic personality.
Applicant Assets should include:
- Previous management experience
- Experience organizing, motivating and evaluating staff
- Ability to delegate tasks to team members efficiently
- Previous guiding, climbing, or 'extreme sport' experience
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Demonstrate a professional approach to customer service and employee management
- Strong organizational, time management, verbal and written skills
- Ability to resolve conflict and work under pressure
- Understanding of, and ability to follow risk management plans and safety protocol
- Ability to complete physically demanding work outdoors in a range of weather conditions
MARCH 2019 JOB LISTINGS COMING SOON
Zipline Guides and Aerial Park Rescue Guides - employees must be 18 years or older. Be prepared for a dynamic, fast-paced, high energy job. All positions require continual award-winning customer service. Our management will have your back. An outgoing personality is a must. Previous customer service is an asset.
Duties require you to conduct guided tours on our 7 zip line course, manage and assess risk, follow safety protocol and engage customers during the tour.
AERIAL PARK RESCUE GUIDE
Duties include harnessing-up participants, conducting ground school, ensuring customers are using equipment properly, encouraging and instructing participants from the ground below the elements, and lowering them from the elevated elements when necessary.
All applicants must provide 2 references and require:
- Level 1 first aid
- A solid work ethic
- An outgoing personality
- The ability to work with a team
- The ability to work independently
...some good jokes!